http://politicsandgovernment.blog.my Rotating Header Image

Why is Obama trying to take away all of our guns? What will you do when he comes for your guns?

17 Comments

1. Uncle Pennybags says:

Obama’s trying to do what now?

Take my guns?

Funny, he hasn’t done a damn thing to indicate that. Not even mentioned wanting to do so. Oh sure, he’s put two liberal justices on the Supreme Court, and I’m sure they aren’t big 2nd Amendment backers.

But that’s hardly the same as Obama trying to take away all of our guns.

2. William says:

grow up sonny

3. John W says:

I think that was the plan with Fast and Furious, plant guns at crime scenes and then demand sticker gun control. I think Eric Holder is in trouble over this one in my opinion

4. Mix Bee says:

Gun rights have been expanded under President Obama. Get a clue.

5. Wolf Myth says:

Typical right-wing fearmongering.

6. Hally M says:

What an impeccable collection of lies.

Obama has lifted gun restrictions that were in place since the Reagan administration. I know, because I frequent a shooting range, where I like to play with Rugers and the occasional Glock.

EDIT: Well, Citatdelgrad, time will tell. If Obama wins a second term, we’ll know for sure. I grew up in a family of NRA members, I like to shoot recreationally, and I’m perfectly comfortable with the effect Obama has had on guns thus far. All the fear-mongering from LaPierre has not served to obscure the fact that gun restrictions are looser than they have been in years. That’s not a party line, that’s fact. I’m going to believe my own experience over what others say "is going to happen." Under the precepts of quantum physics, monkeys "might" fly out of my arse, but I’m not holding my breath waiting for that to happen, either.

7. davidmi711 says:

Obama has made no attempt to reduce gun rights and he has no power to abolish the second amendment. In fact, under Obama restrictions against carrying fire arms in some federal parks have been removed.

8. Avocado says:

Oh, god. Please don’t tell me you’re another one of those "DA GUVMINT GON’ TAKE MAH GUNZ!" people.

This country has A LOT of sh*t to deal with besides your stupid guns. We’re trillions of dollars in debt. We’re at war. We have a growing income disparity.

Believe me, sweetie, this issue of yours is a fleeting thought, at best.

9. Hacksaw says:

It’s a lot easier to make slaves out of the people of a country if they only have ROCKS instead of LEAD to throw at the opposition.

10. Steve G says:

Well, he has stated his agreement with the second amendment, and have provided no evidence to support your claim. You can believe whatever you want, but I prefer to base my beliefs on evidence.

11. Citadelgrad87 says:

Hally M. you sound like a shill parroting the party line. Obama supported and voted for eery gun control measure that came up while he was a state senator and a US senator.

He has told gun control freaks like the brady fools to sit tight until his second term.

Fast and Furious was a transparent effort to demonize evil looking assault weapons.

Lastly, we know that when he had a lock on both houses of congress, they passed that abmonation called Obama care and deliberatly wrote it to kick in after the 2012 elections to avoid fallout before his assumed second term.

Do you really expect me to beleive that suddenly he has changed his mind about the evils of guns?

12. Richyboy says:

Er… there are more guns per 100.000 people in Norway than the US. And that’s not even mentioning all the gun restrictions lifted under Obama.

My God, certain conspiracy!

13. whoyeah says:

These are the guys that think Red Dawn was a documentary.

14. M says:

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

15. tom says:

Obama is trying to take away your guns because he is a Communist, Muslims, Jewish, Socialist, Capitalist from Kenya, Hawaii and Mexico, he was born in all three.

That’s why?

It has something to do with Joseph McCarty too.

16. Bob the jackson says:

He won’t make it past the 50 yard line.

17. Chris says:

Your information is way off base. In Switzerland nearly every household has a gun. Im talking about a fully automatic assault rifle. All *censored* are required to serve some time in the military (some are able to do civil service instead). They dont just leave the weapons at the base either but are required to take them home even after the 2 years is up. In theory they can be called up at any time.

Oh and its interesting to note that Switzerland has almost no violent crime to speak of. More proof that its people that kill people not guns.